Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil Softgels - 90ct
- Wild-caught and sustainably harvested from the Helgeland fjords of northern Norway.
- Raw and handcrafted by the Rosita family, using a rare, exclusive and generations-old cold-process extraction technique that turns to nature to separate the oil from the livers.
- Fish to fresh oil within hours!
- Packed in easy-to-take fish gelatin softgels. No fishy aftertaste.
- Convenient for travel: No refrigeration or spoon needed.
- Contains only naturally-occurring vitamin A and vitamin D in the concentration and proportion nature intended. No synthetic vitamins are added.
- Gives you 127 IU vitamin D3 per serving (3 softgels) and 1,260 IU vitamin A per serving, with some variation batch by batch, due to naturally occurring seasonal shifts.
- Gives you 143 mg EPA and 195 mg DHA per serving, along with omega 6, 7, 9 and 11 fatty acids;
- Not winterized like other oils in order to preserve full spectrum of nutritious fats and protect against oxidation.
- Made only from Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caught by line (no nets!) in the pristine waters near Dønna, Norway.
- Created in small batches.
- No heat, bleach, solvents, mechanization, winterization or chemicals are used.
- Minimal exposure to oxygen and light and no exposure to metals.
- Each batch is tested twice for contaminants and monitored to maintain strict EU standards before being exported.
- Free of high levels of mercury, cadmium, and lead.
Cod Liver oil the way it used to be.
It contains all the naturally occurring vitamins.
No synthetic vitamins added, unlike most cod liver oils.
No Molecular distillation, heavy processing, high heat or solvents used.
Proudly China Free
Proudly Palm Free
- Should not be refrigerated in order to preserve the integrity of the fish gelatin softgels.
- Please note: It takes 9 softgels to give you the equivalent of one teaspoon of liquid cod liver oil.